1. On what day is Santa Lucia celebrated in Sweden?
2. On what “eve” does Swedes celebrate Christmas in Sweden?
3. Let’s talk about the food. There’s something that is very important to eat at Christmas in Sweden. What?
4. This casserole is named after a Swedish last name. Which name?
5. This is a traditional fish dish eaten at Christmas that lately has gone out of fashion.
6. Which of these is the Swedish name for Santa Claus?
7. In a lot of houses in Sweden around Christmas there’s a straw animal somewhere in the house, by the Christmas tree is common. What animal is it?
8. If you eat a famous Swedish Christmas buffet “smörgåsbord” –which item below will you not find?
9. What is the Swedish version of “Silent Night” called?
Nu är det jul igen
10. Which traditional hot beverage comes both with and without alcohol and often comes out of the kitchen’s cupboards during the dark month of December?
Really strong Coffe
Fresh Cow’s Milk
11. TV may not have a lot of tradition in it but there’s one program on Christmas that actually is traditional in Sweden. It starts at three o’clock on the afternoon, but after what character is it named?